North / South America
Seeking: Admixture & Dispenser Sales Person
Oct, 23 2013
Seeking: Admixture & Dispenser Sales
In this position, the Sales Representative will be responsible for all current and prospective customer interactions in a sales market. This is a key position to service our customers, grow our business, and contribute to the overall success of the company.
Essential Functions and Duties
- Promote and sell all Admixture & Dispenser products to the construction industry
- Be a primary contact to customers for order reception, discussing issues and pricing
- Generate new customer contacts and accounts
- Be primary link between company and customer
- Follow up with customers via phone calls or in person visits to generate and maintain relationships
- Provide company with information pertaining to customer needs and forecasts for products
- Be involved in technical or product issues seen by customers, so as to help resolve issues, or help transmit information to our technical department
- Co-ordinate with Company’s marketing, accounting, logistics, and technical departments to allow for continued service and integration of our products at customer facilities.
- Be involved in pricing discussions with customers and determine where pricing negotiations can lead to new customers
- Develop clear proposals and present or quote pricing to customers
- Follow trends in the market and keep track of competitive activities, and obtain competitive information though customers and potential customers
- Obtain knowledge on industries to which we supply our products to help give technical assistance with our products
- Follow-up on any production equipment issues related to our products
- Other duties as required by management
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Chemical Engineering, or a related field or commensurate directly related experience.
- 8 years direct, outside sales experience or concrete industry manufacturing experience required. 10+ years preferred. Sales experience in concrete and cement manufacturing or ready mix industries are strongly preferred.
- Frequent travel required (>50%), including overnight.
- Strong communicator who can quickly establish rapport and build a network with internal customers.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite with proficient skills in Excel (creating charts, formatting cells, working with macros & pivot tables etc.), Word (writing and formatting reports), PowerPoint (creating presentations, change slide layout, applying designs and inserting images etc.).
- Must meet the physical requirements including, but not limited to lifting, walking, standing, sitting, climbing stairs and ladders.
- Must demonstrate a high level of business acumen.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work productively in a self-directed environment.
- Must have the ability to be creative, analytical, and persuasive at the same time.
- Advanced analytical, critical-thinking, technical, and problem-solving skills and abilities.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and facilitation skills.
Stephen S. Stauffer
United Employment Associates, LLC
Phone: 610-437-5040 x102 Fax: 610-437-9650
Loadout automation between the loader and scale-house provides improved efficiency, visibility and invoicing More
“For anyone looking for a large construction or small mining size dozer, the D85-18 hits the sweet spot,” said Chuck Murawski, Komatsu America product manager. More