North / South America
Seeking: Admixture & Dispenser Sales Person
Oct, 23 2013
Seeking: Admixture & Dispenser Sales
In this position, the Sales Representative will be responsible for all current and prospective customer interactions in a sales market. This is a key position to service our customers, grow our business, and contribute to the overall success of the company.
Essential Functions and Duties
- Promote and sell all Admixture & Dispenser products to the construction industry
- Be a primary contact to customers for order reception, discussing issues and pricing
- Generate new customer contacts and accounts
- Be primary link between company and customer
- Follow up with customers via phone calls or in person visits to generate and maintain relationships
- Provide company with information pertaining to customer needs and forecasts for products
- Be involved in technical or product issues seen by customers, so as to help resolve issues, or help transmit information to our technical department
- Co-ordinate with Company’s marketing, accounting, logistics, and technical departments to allow for continued service and integration of our products at customer facilities.
- Be involved in pricing discussions with customers and determine where pricing negotiations can lead to new customers
- Develop clear proposals and present or quote pricing to customers
- Follow trends in the market and keep track of competitive activities, and obtain competitive information though customers and potential customers
- Obtain knowledge on industries to which we supply our products to help give technical assistance with our products
- Follow-up on any production equipment issues related to our products
- Other duties as required by management
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Chemical Engineering, or a related field or commensurate directly related experience.
- 8 years direct, outside sales experience or concrete industry manufacturing experience required. 10+ years preferred. Sales experience in concrete and cement manufacturing or ready mix industries are strongly preferred.
- Frequent travel required (>50%), including overnight.
- Strong communicator who can quickly establish rapport and build a network with internal customers.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite with proficient skills in Excel (creating charts, formatting cells, working with macros & pivot tables etc.), Word (writing and formatting reports), PowerPoint (creating presentations, change slide layout, applying designs and inserting images etc.).
- Must meet the physical requirements including, but not limited to lifting, walking, standing, sitting, climbing stairs and ladders.
- Must demonstrate a high level of business acumen.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work productively in a self-directed environment.
- Must have the ability to be creative, analytical, and persuasive at the same time.
- Advanced analytical, critical-thinking, technical, and problem-solving skills and abilities.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and facilitation skills.
Stephen S. Stauffer
United Employment Associates, LLC
Phone: 610-437-5040 x102 Fax: 610-437-9650
Some of the world’s largest financial firms are betting Mexican billionaires Carlos Slim and Antonio del Valle Ruiz will work their magic to boost the value of cement maker Elementia, Bloomberg reports. More
Vandals broke 75 windows and popped 64 tires, disabling every truck in Christensen Ready Mix's fleet at their Mount Pleasant yard, Sanpete County, Utah. More