Forum Message

Name:   
Heading: 1.2.1.1.4.1.2.1.1Improved Soil Cement Stabilizations
I've looked thru all the messages about soil cement stabilizations and notice a common failure and concern regarding cracking failures. We've overcome all those problems and are not only able to provide a better base, we are going straight to pavement on top of our stabilized bases with zero failures in the harshest climates of Western Canada. For example, we stabilized a failed road and applied a 1" asphalt lift directly on top. That road is heavily used, it survived the full freeze thaw season including a full spring water immersion (totally underwater for 2 weeks in the spring) and there hasn't been a crack, a de-lamination nor a pothole to be found.

The key to having a crack free soil stabilized subbase and/or a full base for direct finish paving in all soil types (clay, silt, sand or any combination) is indeed to have a high tensile strength that can overcome the brittleness of straight cement on soil stabilization. For the past 2 years I've had incredible results with the process and specialty additive that we developed here in Western Canada. Our process and soil cement mix designs achieve high compressive strength for load bearing plus increase tensile strength by up to 1800% in sand for example.

If anyone's interested post a request and I'll provide more details.

---------------------------------------------
George Clark

George,
I am really interested in your product and I would appreciate you send me more information about it, at the email address: gmanager@camineros.com or tell me how can I contact you.
Thank a lot.
Pablo

Pablo del Aguila

George:
I am very interested in the results you achieved with your product. Could you send me more information to my email address: RichardKnoxSSI@aol.com or let me know how best to contact you.

Thank you'
Richard
Richard Knox

George,

I am interested in your product. Please send more information to my email address: kfletcher@bowser-morner.com

Thank You,
Karl Fletcher
Karl Fletcher

I spoke to our local soil stabilization expert. Here was his comment: "This is a common problem when using Portland to stabilize. Typically, designers overdesign the amount of cement needed, so the soil gets brittle and shrinks excessively, causing the weak asphalt surface to crack. I question the wisdom of the designer by only putting 1" of asphalt on top of the soil. Typical spin doctoring when he designs a cheap pavement and then blames the cheapest component for failure.

Fly ash will not reflect through asphalt. Better yet, pave it with concrete.
Stolpa Stolpa

Stolpa,

Reflective cracking can be caused by many points of failure in the original soil stabilization, avoiding them all is the key. Suggesting spin doctoring by myself possibly designing a cheap pavement is totally uncalled for.

We warranty our work for whatever design criteria specified, 3-5-10-20 years. Since we do the base and the pavement, we never point the finger at any component to blame for failure because we've never had a failure, ever! And for your information, the 1 inch of asphalt is on a City of Calgary, Alberta, Canada road with an extremely heavy traffic count. The road is and will continue to perform as well or better than a full excavate, rebuild and full double asphalt layer of more than 8 inches.

The process and product has been thoroughly reviewed and vetted by an internationally recognized engineering firm that has over 13,500 employees. They are now so convinced that they have embarked upon a collaboration with us to introduce the solution to their clients worldwide. My invitation on this forum is to allow long standing experts and professionals an opportunity to be part of the ground floor of a massive shift in roadworks and site design. As we fill the early requirement by geographic area, we will close that invitation.
George Clark

George,
I also would like to review your product. Please send information to boblingerfelt@mulzer.com.

Have a Blessed and productive day,
Lingerfelt Lingerfelt

George,
I am interested in your product. Please email me information to atrickett-bell@leiths-group.co.uk

Many Thanks

ATB
Andrew Trickett-Bell

George
Please send me your contact information. I would like to discuss a project in Medicine Hat
kmurdock@telus.net
Murdock Murdock

Click Here to Reply    Areas
Advertise Here