Forum Message

Name: Chip  Coulter
Heading: 1.1.1.1.1RE:LIME-SOIL MIXING
Does anybody has experience in mixing procedure for soil modification with lime using an industrial plant?
We are in a highway construction in a place where there aren't granular materials and we have to use saturated clayey borrow materials in order to conform the embankments, because of the like mud materials the production is slow and we are looking for a procedure to increase it.
Thanks in advance for any advice it can help us.

---------------------------------------------
Pablo del Aguila

Visit www.carmeusena.com and register or call them. They will get you the information you need. The company is Carmeuse Lime.
Thomas Kerr

Also, Chemical Lime is well versed in this application. They can be contacted at www.chemicallime.com
YOu may also contact me and I can help.
Bill Bailey
360-907-4200 USA phone
W.R. Bill Bailey

Bill,

Contact Kevin Foody with Boral Material Technologies regarding soil stabilization and opportunities for your area.

Paul Bieber
Mr Foody's email address has been omitted from this forum answer. If you have special interest in this and would like to contact Mr Foody, please contact thudson@aggregateRESEARCH.com or phone (720) 219 6774.

I do not know where you are located but Class C fly ash is an alternative. Contact www.lafarge-na.com. The company is Lafarge-NA.
Chip Coulter

Click Here to Reply    Areas
Advertise Here