Forum Message

Name:   
Heading: 1.1.1.1.1Magnetic water
Has anybody experience in the use of magnetic water on concrete?
Is it possible to obtain higher slump values on the concrete using magnetic water?
Has somebody a magnetic probe installed on his plant?
Can you suggest me some reliable magnetic probes?

Best regards
Spiros Licoudis

---------------------------------------------
licoudis spiros

About a year ago i was passed a project brief from a company which made this equipment and claimed to have an exclusive supply agreement with Cemex Spain.
They presented extensive detail about the electrosus process which reduces the water particle size which in turn resulted in higher workabilities and a reduction / elimination for the need of a water reducing admix.
At the time my company did not want me to pursue it but I am trying to get back into this now.
The info was quite conclusive and the principle sound, just in its infancy in proof.
Stewart Cameron

This is an absolutely new development to me and I am very keen to hear more about it. It does sound highly unlikely but, like iCrete, if it is proven to be correct it could be very important. Will the developers please come forward, identify themselves and tell us more?
Ken Day

Stewart,Thanks a lot for the reply.
Can you give me please contact informations about the company that provides the magnetic probes?

Best regards
S.

spiros licoudis

A German company FML Concretec (http://www.fml-concretec.de/index.php?lang=en) is promoting/selling colloidal mixing technology/equipment where magnetic water treatment is an integral part of the system. They published very impressive results.

Regards
Michael Khrapko

Click Here to Reply    Areas
Advertise Here