Follow us on Twitter      

Forum Message

Name: Bob  Miller
Heading: 1.1RE:Type B Stabilization
I received a call today from a contractor in Florida asking for a definition of Type B stabilization (sub base perhaps?). He said he called his local association but was not able to get anyone to talk to him. If anyone might be able to help this guy, give me a call and I will give you his name and number. Or, if you'd like to respond on the forum, I will forward your comments to him. I did a search on google but the results were not promising. My phone number is 703 648 7727. Thanks for any help.

wally bolen

Check the Federal Register, or OSHA regulations regarding excavations. Natural soil is classified as Type A B or C. OSHA has guidelines for soil stabilization procedures.
Bob Miller
   Click Here to Reply    Areas
Advertise Here