The HR Executive Assistant supports the VP, HR for the US. He/she provides a wide range of administrative duties in support of the HR function.
• Promotes a culture of safety and exhibits such behaviors.
• Prepares, composes and initiate various documents, often confidential in nature, such as letters, correspondence, memoranda, reports, minutes, presentation materials and choosing the appropriate means of communication.
• Coordinates the HR executive’s calendar - ensures effective coordination and scheduling of appointments, meetings and activities.
• Serves as the point person for all persons needing to contact the HR executive, understanding the priority of the contact and acting as an ambassador for such contacts.
• Coordinates events as required, including staff functions, special events, conferences & workshops, etc.
• Provides reports and data as required for various projects.
• Reconciles departmental invoices and prepares them for payment.
• Gather information in preparation for Meetings.
Relationships with Others Jobs:
• Supports VP, HR and senior HR staff in the US.
• Frequently interfaces well others in a cross-functional environment across many levels in the organization.
• Work closely with other administrative personnel to provide general office support as required.
• Effective oral, written, and presentation skills.
• Interface comfortably and respectfully at all levels of the organization and work well in a team environment.
• Proficient in use of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications.
• Must possess a strong detail orientation and be able to produce accurate work products in a timely manner.
• Exhibit strong organization skills
• Self-starter with ability to organize and coordinate projects with little or no supervision.
• Excellent phone, verbal and written communications skills.
Key Lominger Competencies:
• Action Oriented
• Integrity & Trust
• Comfort around Higher Management
• Written Communications/Presentation Skills
Education and Work Experience:
• High School Diploma required, a four year Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Seven years of work experience supporting executive level manager(s).