To provide customer service by taking new phone orders, changing current orders, providing pricing for COD customers.
· Answers the phones and places new orders
· Inputs new projects or customers in computer
· Calls customers as needed for dispatchers
· Works on other projects with dispatch
· Performs miscellaneous activities and special projects
· A Customer Service Rep will be responsible for total customer satisfaction.
Daily responsibilities will be as follows;
· Arrive on time and ready to work.
· Receive inbound calls as they are routed automatically by the telephone system.
· Speak to our customers in a positive and friendly manner.
· A CSR must be able to take control of a conversation without appearing confrontational to the customer.
· CSR will then gather the required information and direct order enter said information into Command.
· CSR will communicate with a Scheduler and/or a Dispatcher to verify available pour times.
· CSR will ask enough questions to fulfill the requirements of a complete order.
· CSR will then make any required adjustments to the order that will be necessary for the execution of delivery and invoicing. IE> Map pages and zone codes.
· CSR’s will be responsible for taking orders for specialized products that will require additional processes to be followed. (Chronolia, Agilia, etc)
· No responsibility for project management.
· Provide pricing for COD customers
· Answer customers’ questions on Lafarge concrete products
· Update orders in computer for dispatchers.
· High School or equivalent
· Less than 2 years
· Certification / registration / license requirements - None
· Computer Skills, 10-key by touch, phone skills, customer service skills.
· This position requires as an essential function:
The ability to get along with co-workers at all levels of the organization.