Stonemont Solutions is a small company that develops quality control, plant flow modeling, and mix design software for aggregate, asphalt, and concrete producers. Stonemont software is used at over 2000 plants primarily located in the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom.
Stonemont is seeking a self-motivated individual to perform software sales and technical support duties. Sales includes contacting both potential and existing customers and providing online demonstrations of the software. Technical support includes direct assistance to customers via phone, email, and online meetings; design and development of requirements documents based on technical standards; software testing. Some travel is required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Stonemont software experience
- Good communication skills
- Construction material industry experience
- Proficient with computers
- Proficient with MS Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Familiarity with construction materials testing standards a plus
- Sales experience a plus
- Programming experience a plus
- Database experience a plus