Provide support to the Division IT group in the installation and troubleshooting of computers, printers, routers, switches, wireless devices, cell phones and other plant related equipment. Assist in identifying and resolving potential issues that could adversely impact End User experience. Provide on-call and after hours support. Ensure Corporate standards are met and followed. Record software licenses to ensure compliance with vendor contracts. Maintain and keep the company's computer asset database current.
- Associate's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred; equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of experience in servicing/deploying computer equipment
- Outstanding customer service skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal), and the ability to work with customers and team members of all levels
- Strong network, physical wiring and PC knowledge
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and proven analytical and problem solving abilities
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Able and willing to work a flexible schedule