This position is responsible for the testing and support of enterprise software applications such as JD Edwards, Kronos and ADP as it relates to payroll. This individual will also serve as a liaison between the Information Systems development team and Payroll business end-users to implement business solutions. Duties include gathering, analyzing, and documenting business requirements. Define, develop, and execute test plans and quality assurance procedures. Develop job aids and assist with end user training.
The successful candidate will have verifiable experience in the field of payroll processing.
- Bachelor�s Degree or equivalent work experience
- JD Edwards, Payroll Certification (CPP) preferred
- Experience in payroll functions
- 5+ years experience testing and supporting software applications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, i.e. executives, managers, subject matter experts, and end users
- Customer focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel