Responsible for sales of construction aggregates in the North Texas Public Infrastructure market. Candidates must possess knowledge of city, county and TXDOT bidding/letting procedures. Establish and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers. Assist customers in understanding, selection, and use of materials. Effectively administer customer quotations and order entry, sales reports, backlogs and overall customer experience. Work closely with distribution channels and customers to ensure product availability.
- Bachelor�s degree in business, marketing or related field, or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years sales experience in the construction materials industry
- Solid knowledge of construction materials and their application/use and specifications
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills; independent and self-directed, with ability to work productively both as a sole contributor and in a small team environment
- Proficient computer skills (Excel, Word) and ability to learn new applications
- Ability to travel and work overtime, as needed