Provide both architectural and operational support for the Desktop Administration group. Responsible for the creation, testing and deployment of client application packages to all company owned personal computers. Serve as primary administrator for the Citrix environment to include the building of Citrix servers and the publishing of applications. Responsible for the management and administration of the LANDesk management suite. Ensure that appropriate company standards are created and followed. Identify and resolve trend issues affecting the end user experience.
- Associate's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years desktop administration experience to include packaging and delivery
- Excellent customer service skills; detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong troubleshooting skills and proven analytical/problem solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written