Provide technical support in the form of ordering, tracking, installation and troubleshooting of computers, printers, wireless devices, cell phones and other end user devices. Identify, escalate or resolve issues that affect the end user experience. Provide senior level support for the company's Symantec Antivirus implementation. Assist the Desktop administration team with projects. Act as a liaision between the corporate office and remote field technicians. Provide on-call and after hours support when necessarry. Ensure Corporate standards are met and followed. Record software license and ensure compliance with vendor contracts. Maintain and keep the company's computer asset database current.
- Associate's Degree in Computer Science or related program or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in servicing/deploying computer equipment
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Strong troubleshooting skills and proven analytical/problem solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills