Manage, organize, and direct the efforts of the Manistee Plant Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Departments and the Plant Engineer in achieving effective preventative and predictive maintenance and repair systems. Manage the repair of all major plant equipment and facilities; supervise and provide training and leadership to the maintenance organization; and support effective management of repair parts and maintenance supplies in an ERP environment.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or related engineering discipline
- 6 - 8 years experience in a progressive maintenance environment; proven track record in the development of an effective plant maintenance program
- Experience with repairs on thermal processing, water treatment, material handling and conveying equipment, along with a working knowledge of power distribution, PLC's, HVAC, infrastructure, and utility maintenance
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, communication, and leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and experience with ERP system use