Working from our Corporate office, manage capital jobs from setup to asset booking. Analyze history of spending throughout job to determine errors in coding or classification as capital. Contact project managers to clarify expenditures, asset groupings and to obtain operational dates. Communicate with field personnel, Purchasing and Corporate Engineers to understand project issues and to answer questions regarding capital policy. Participate in occasional plant site visits and/or capital audits.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience setting up or working with fixed assets or construction jobs
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with JD Edwards