Support the Crushing Operation by performing administrative services plus shipping and receiving items for both regular ground and motor freight from various carriers. Responsible for creating and maintaining spreadsheets as needed for inventory purposes, keeping an exact log of items purchased for plant use, monitoring inventory levels daily and ordering accordingly at different locations. Organize warehouse, answer calls and follow up on orders to make sure they arrive in a timely fashion. Prepare purchase orders for vendors accurately and process orders into the company software system. Safely operate a forklift to unload trucks and move heavy inventory items. Establish and maintain effective contact and relationships with vendors and company personnel.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Associate�s degree with a business related focus preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a high level administrative/general office position
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills