Working as an Administrative Assistant in our East Texas Area, supervise, coordinate, and complete purchase order process. Initiate and process subcontractor payments; maintain job files; input maintenance of project management cost system; maintain regulatory agency reporting; ensure compliance with Wells Fargo expense reporting; complete daily cash sales report; input hourly payroll and coordinate all required processes. Perform other related responsibilities as assigned by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent; Associate�s or Bachelor�s degree in Accounting or related experience preferred
- 5 years of verifiable administrative experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and organizational skills; ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office; proficient typing skills