Responsible for the administration of the Purchasing Card program for the Corporation. Duties include: requesting cards, policy and procedure training, creating and balancing interface for posting charges to the general ledger monthly. Process weekly out of pocket reimbursements and other Accounts Payable responsibilities as assigned.
- Associate�s or Bachelor�s degree in Accounting or related work experience
- 3+ years in Accounting
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to interact with a diverse group, i.e. executives, managers and end users
- Excellent computer skills; experience with JDE a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications