Working as a strategic partner with operations, oversee the environmental management of various locations in the Rocky Mountain Division. Ensure the implementation and ongoing improvement of environmental management policies within the division, consistent with Martin Marietta priorities and policies. Responsible for compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Bachelor�s Degree in Civil/Environmental/Mining Engineering or equivalent experience required
- Minimum five years managing multiple production sites in a similar business environment
- Strong supervisory and leadership capabilities; excellent customer service skills
- Superb analytical and judgment skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team; strong communication skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and meet scheduled deadlines
- Computer skills that include proficiency with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD mapping software
- Ability to travel overnight as required