BMG Seltec provides operations support software, GPS vehicle tracking,
plant control systems, and point-of-sale solutions to producers of
asphalt, aggregates and ready mixed concrete. Current customers include
major producers: Lafarge North America, Martin Marietta Materials,
Oldcastle Materials, Knife River, and Vulcan Materials.
Seltec is focused exclusively on satisfying the unique requirements of
bulk construction materials industry, as they relate to opportunity
tracking, pricing, quoting, producing, ticketing, transaction auditing,
inventory control, dispatching, and hauler management.
Simply the Best Aggregate Site Automation Systems Available:
- Silo and Bin Load-out
- Truck, Rail, and Barge Ticketing
- Local Dispatch and Order Management System
- Hot Backup and Recovery
- Self Service Kiosk Identify Trucks as They Enter the Yard
- Nextel GPS-based Vehicle Tracking and Reporting
- Wireless Loader Notification
- Intelligent Weighing Systems
- Upstream Enterprise Management Systems, including Sales Automation, Central Order Dispatch, VantagePoint, and more!
Here's What You Get with BMG Seltec Aggregate Systems...
* The most flexible, complete set of options available in any aggregate
system. See the next page for all of the options available - you won't
find more anywhere else.
* Reduced gate-to-gate time. Get the trucks in and out faster, for better truck utilization and quarry productivity
* Fewer ticket errors with fewer data entry steps and configurable business rules.
* Fewer billing errors
* Rock-solid reliability, with built-in redundancy, and systems that
are networkable, but not network dependent, so your site keeps running
even if your network doesn't. And, with BMG Seltec, you get access to
the most respected support team in the industry, to keep your site
* Real-time information for better decision making. BMG
Seltec's networked systems provide up to the minute, accurate
information regarding the current status of sites, customers, jobs,
haulers, etc. - on site or off site.
* Higher productivity levels.
Manage multiple sites, scale houses, and silos from a central location
running on one common system. Capture, store and transmit all of the
information needed for accounting, billing and business management -
without any burden to your busy people and equipment.
Flexibility. BMG Seltec systems are scalable from one system at one
site, to hundreds of systems at many sites. So, when it comes time to
update, modify or expand your operations, BMG Seltec systems can easily
change with you.
Broad & Integrated Product Range
Seltec offers a wide range of products to meet your needs, now and in
the future. All products were designed to operate seamlessly with each
Concrete Enterprise gives you...
* Centralized control of all aspects of your ready-mix operations
* Lower costs through streamlined operations and reduced data errors
* Ease of use - while managing the complexities of a ready-mix business
* Up-to-the-minute information about your operations, for better decision making and improved profits
* Lightning-fast systems that keep your business running at peak efficiency
* A proven system with modern features that improve site performance, reduce bottlenecks, and enhance your customer service
* A system that is molded to fit your business, and that will grow and change as your business grows and changes
* Scalability - from a single plant to an unlimited number of plants and offices
* Support from the most respected team in the industry, to keep you up and running
Enterprise Management systems run centrally and regionally to support
your entire enterprise across multiple plants. Five functional modules
manage every aspect of your business.
* Customer Service module
o Quote Management - for creating, tracking, and forecasting based on the work of your sales team
o Order Management - where you enter orders and schedule deliveries
o Contracts and Pricing - to manage critical information on customers, projects, cartage and delivery locations.
* Logistics module
o Central Dispatch - matching order demand with available transportation
o Fleet Management - a comprehensive database of trucks and transportation contacts
o TrackitGPS - real-time truck tracking with pinpoint accuracy
* Technical module
o Mix Management - maintaining mix formulas for an unlimited number of products and plants
o Quality - tracking test results and quality specifications
* Financial module
o Invoicing, billing and accounts receivable tracking
o Supplier & Materials Management to keep track of payables
o Lien Management - for comprehensive risk management
o Interface to your accounting general ledger
* Executive Reporting giving you an up-to-the minute, complete look at your business performance
Site Automation systems run at each site where you operate a concrete
plant. Everything your operators need to keep you sites running at peak
performance is included in this set of modules.
* Local Dispatch
o Order Management - enter and modify orders as you business rules allow
o Dry Goods Ticketing - create tickets from orders
o Mix Management
o Real-time Raw Materials and Inventory Control
o Walk-in customer invoicing
* Batch Management
o Truck Control - manage trucks on a daily work plan
o Concrete Ticketing
o Mix Control
* Concrete Batch Controls - control the batch mixing and truck loading process
A 30 Year Heritage in Plants and Controls
grew up in the asphalt plant business. Our roots are in production
facilities. Our Company is the product of the merger of BMG
Corporation, a plant builder, and aftermarket controls manufacturer,
Seltec Corporation. Together, this represents over 30 years of combined
experience providing solutions focused exclusively on the bulk
construction materials industry.
Supplier of Choice to Industry Leaders
Seltec enjoys a marquee list of major customers. Four of the five
largest material producers in North America have selected BMG Seltec as
their supplier of point-of-sale ticketing software. These include
Lafarge North America, Martin Marietta Materials, Oldcastle Materials,
and Vulcan Materials - where, in total, BMG Seltec systems are at work
in well over 1000 production sites.