The ACI Foundation is accepting applications from graduate and undergraduate students for its 2020-2021 fellowships and scholarships.
The purpose of the ACI Foundation’s student fellowship and scholarship programme is to identify, attract and develop professionals for careers in the concrete industry.
The fellowships are offered to both those studying at accredited American or Canadian institutions. Students must obtain two endorsements, with one being from an ACI member. Fellowships provide the following benefits:
- An educational stipend of $10,000 or $15,000.
- Airfare, hotel, travel stipend, and registration to attend three ACI conventions.
- Assignment to an industry mentor.
- An internship, if required.
- Recognition at ACI Conventions, in Concrete International, and on ACI Foundation’s website.
ACI Foundation scholarships are offered to graduate and undergraduate (Stehly Memorial Scholarship) students. International students are eligible for scholarships. Among other requirements, students must obtain two endorsements with one of the endorsements being from an ACI member. Each ACI Foundation scholarship includes:
- An educational stipend of $5000.
- Recognition in Concrete International and on the ACI Foundation’s website.