The American Concrete Institute (ACI) is expected to host over 2,000 engineers, architects, contractors, educators, manufacturers, and material representatives from around the world to collaborate on concrete codes, specifications, and practices at The Concrete Convention and Exposition 2018. It will present an opportunity to showcase the companies, projects, current events, and landmarks that inspired the convention theme of Concrete Elevated, at The Grand America Hotel & The Little America Hotel, Salt Lake City, from the 25-29 March.
Technical and educational sessions will provide attendees with the latest research, case studies, best practices, and the opportunity to earn Professional Development Hours.
Highlights of the convention include:
- International Lunch with special guest Koichi Maekawa
- Student Fiber-Reinforced Concrete Bowling Ball Competition
- Student Networking Reception
- Reception Honoring Professor Michael P. Collins
- Student Lunch with speaker Nikki Stone, Olympic Gold Medalist
- Contractors’ Day Lunch with speaker Dr. Matt Townsend, Leadership Consultant
- An industry exhibition showcasing up to 70 exhibitors
ACI will hold over 300 committee meetings, more than 40 technical sessions, an industry trade exhibition, networking events. More information is available on the website.