ACI Chapter representatives and its international partners discussed concrete industry events and common themes of interest at the Concrete Convention and Exposition, in Quebec City, Canada.
The forum provides an opportunity to share information on activities and plans, and attendees have an opportunity to learn about other international organisations. The American Concrete Institute (ACI) works with its International Partners to develop and disseminate technical information on concrete and concrete structures.
- Concrete Institute of Australia– David Millar
- Korea Concrete Institute– Prof. Jae-Yeol Cho
- Mexico Chapters– Jose Lozano Ruy Sanchez
- Institute of Concrete Technology– Robert Lewis
- Swedish Concrete Technology– Johan Silfwerbrand
- ACI India Chapter– Ms. Radhika Markan
- Japan Concrete Institute– Prof. Tomohiro Miki