The American Concrete Institute (ACI) expects nearly 2,000 professionals to attend its convention and exposition in Québec from 24-28 March. The event will offer an opportunity for professionals to collaborate on concrete codes, specifications and standards.
The ACI Convention will include technical and educational sessions on which research, case studies, best practices, and the opportunity to earn professional development hours.
Taking place at the Québec City Convention Centre and Hilton Québec Hotel, the event is to showcase the companies, projects, current events, and landmarks that inspired the convention theme of Nordique Concrete.
The convention will include the following highlights:
- International Lunch with special guest Tor Ole Olsen
- Student Eco Concrete and Mortar Workability Competitions
- Student Lunch with speaker Dr. Michel Pigeon
- Contractors’ Day Lunch with speaker Daniel Genest
- An industry exhibition showcasing more than 50 exhibitors
Throughout the convention, ACI will hold over 300 committee meetings, 40+ technical sessions, an industry trade exhibition, networking events, and more. Registration is open online, and discounted rates are offered until 17 February.