The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has elected its 2019-2020 officers during an annual business meeting at its national convention in Savannah, Georgia.
The officers include:
- Chairman: Steve McGough, president and chief financial officer, HCSS, Sugar Land, Texas
- Senior vice chairman:Ward Nye, president & CEO of Martin Marietta Materials, Raleigh, N.C.
- First vice chairman: Tim Duit, president, Duit Construction, Edmond, Okla.
- Northeastern region vice chairman:David Harwood, senior vice president, Terracon, Olathe, Kansas
- Southern region vice chairman:Jeff Nelson, president, David Nelson Construction Co., Palm Harbor, Fla.
- Western region vice chairman: Jeff Clyde, president, Clyde/Geneva Group, Springville, Utah
- Central region vice chairman:Jim Fehsenfeld, president & CEO, Heritage Construction & Materials, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Vice chair at-large: Ramin Younessi, group president, construction industries, Caterpillar Inc., Deerfield, Ill.
- Vice chair at-large: Randy Lake, CEO, CRH Americas Materials, Inc., Atlanta, Ga.
- Vice chair at-large: Lisa Robert, executive vice president RS&H, Denver, Colo.
- Vice chair at-large:Paula Hammond, senior vice president, WSP, Seattle, Wash.
- Vice chair at-large: Susan Martinovich, national highway market director, Jacobs, Carson City, Nev.
- Vice chair at-large:Don Graul, president, Parsons Construction Group, Westminster, Colo.
- Treasurer: Tom Hill, CEO, Summit Materials, LLC, Denver, Colo.