Your opportunity to get published
Looking to have your research published? ARI aggregate research.com will publish without review your research papers, white papers and other research material relating to the aggregates and cement industries in the US and worldwide.
For more than 16 years the Aggregate Research (ARI) website has been the premier venue for those involved in the aggregates and cement industries, including researchers, academics, and businesses.
As part of our service to the aggregates and cement industries we will publish relevant research material about aggregates mining and quarrying, manufactured sand and similar products, asphalt, cement, cementious materials, contracting, and environmental issues.
There is no charge for this service which is designed to expand the knowledge base within the industry and to help researchers gain a wider audience for their work.
Papers should include a 250 to 500 word synopsis plus author contact details and be sent to the Editor, Dean Stiles at email@example.com.
We look forward to publishing your research soon.
- Papers should be supplied as PDF format documents which will be available as downloads to all readers
- The synopsis should also be provided as a separate document or as part of the e-mail attaching the research paper
- The synopsis should be between 200 and 500 words
- Papers are limited to 50 pages, including references, diagrams, and appendices, if any
- When submitting material the author automatically provides ARI with copyright to publish and archive the paper
- Accepted papers will be published on the website and remain available for download as part of the ARI free access digital library
- Papers are not peer reviewed
- Please note the terms and conditions of this website when submitting material.
For advertising options on this site please visit the Advertise page.