Cemex is expected to deliver an estimated 55,000 cubic yards of ready-mix concrete to supply Phase One of The Plaza Coral Gables, a city near Miami.
Ash Grove, a CRH company, has announced that Matthew Illes and Kaitlyn Watts will receive two annual intern scholarships. The annual $1,500 scholarship
The Portland Cement Association (PCA) has appointed Tom Beck, president of Continental Cement, chairman of its board of directors. Ron Henley, president
LafargeHolcim has received certification from the American Petroleum Institute (API) to manufacture Well Cement at its Theodore plant in Alabama. The production is expected to increase the company’s current supply of Well Cement to customers in the Gulf region and beyond.
The API Monogram is a license recognised in which plants use a quality management system that meets API Q1 standards and their products meet the specifications of API Spec 10A. At Theodore, production of Class A well cement will commence immediately, and the company plans to add Class H production in the future.
Lithuanian scientists at the Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) are working on methods to produce
- Aggregate Industries appoints Guy Edwards chief…
- Senate bill would double setbacks for aggregates…
- Congressman asks Pennsylvania governor to halt…
- University researchers test corn to strengthen…
- Concrete truck driver injured when truck overturns…
- Caterpillar appoints vice president and announces…
- Construction materials among the least digitised industries
- Understanding the Density of Concrete
- Portland Cement Association chooses board members
- New wave loaders with efficiency at their heart
- Kadant enters agreement to acquire Syntron Material Handling
- Fives opens cement and minerals sales office in US
- Cemex wins Supply Chain Management Award in Germany
- ACI investigate cement type on improvement of clayey…
- All about front discharge mixers
As a member of this site you will be able to receive aggregates news relating only to those categories that are most relevant to you, submit job listings for FREE, post questions in the Q&A, and more.Register Now
The Feature Your Company listing is your custom-made (by us) profile page that allows you to add any of the following content: text, videos, links, images. The page will also be listed on the Featured Company landing page. Over 560 unique aggregates users visit the site per day! Complete the enquiry form now to contact us.Contact us
Reach thousands of budget holders and decision makers by promoting your company on the longest established aggregate website in the US & Canada. Or advertise in our emails which are sent to opted-in subscribers according to their chosen categories. All advertising will display correctly on tablets and mobiles as this site is responsive.