Cemex says it has successfully deployed its Cemex Go platform worldwide to provide a higher standard of customer service in the building materials industry.
Cemex Go is a digital solution which allows users to automate order-to-cash workflows, enabling them to purchase products, track deliveries and manage orders in real-time. It also provides analytics and business insights to help users make more informed decisions.
According to Cemex, the digital platform has reached the following milestones:
- Now available in 21 countries.
- 96% of the company’s total recurring customers are using Cemex Go.
- 45% of Cemex’s total global sales are processed through Cemex Go.
- Over 500,000 payments completed through the platform on an annualised basis.
- 1.5 million deliveries using Cemex Go on an annualised basis.
Ignacio Madridejos, president of Cemex USA says: “Cemex Go has proven to be a game changer for our customers, allowing them to have better control of their businesses by providing them the information they need, anytime they need it.”
“We are constantly listening to our customers to bring them features they want and need, enhancing our service while providing them with an unparalleled omnichannel experience,” Madridejos adds.