Command Alkon is to exhibit a range of products in areas such as automation and fleet telematics at the World of asphalt 2019 in Indianapolis, Indiana, from 12-14 February.
The range of products include:
- Apex – Automation for the Aggregates and Asphalt industry
- TrackIt – Fleet Telematics and Workforce Management
- HaulIt – Quoting, dispatching, and billing solution for aggregate Haulers
- Mobilesales – Sales Automation for Heavy Building Material Suppliers
- Mobileticket– Electronic Ticketing and Electronic Proof of Delivery
- BuildIt – Heavy Material Supplier Collaboration and Cost Tracking
Scott Dugan, manager of operations at Command Alkon. “It’s always a pleasure to feature our latest innovations, advise on best practices, and offer demonstrations so that attendees can understand the efficiencies that can be regained in their own aggregate and asphalt operations.”
Command Alkon will also provide demonstrations on topics such as Taking Your Supply Chain Paperless, Scale for Success with ScaleWatcher, Flexible Fleet Telematics, Future Proof Your Telematics Approach, Hauling with Profits and Turn Lackluster Loadout into Asphalt Excellence. Other demonstrations include Bulk Up Your Site Automation and Schedule your demonstration today time here and secure your seat.
The company will be located at Booth 31101 during the event.