Called Building a Better Future Today, the document highlights Granite’s commitment to building more sustainable societies through an integrated approach to social and environmental responsibility.
The report includes the following projects:
- Recognition by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for 10 years in a row.
- Expansion of Granite’s ability to provide sustainable infrastructure solutions with the formation of its Water & Mineral Services Group.
- Recognition as a Great Place to Work in 2017-2018.
- Lowest Occupational Safety and Health Administration incident rate in the company’s history in 2018, in a continuously improving safety record.
- Recognition through 14 Quality Awards from the National Asphalt Paving Association in 2018.
James H. Roberts, Granite president and chief executive officer, says: “Our vision for sustainability is embedded in Granite’s long history of building with honesty and integrity, and an awareness that what we build impacts generations to come. Granite is built on a solid foundation of ethics and the future needs of our business, our team members, and the communities we serve. We continue this legacy through our enduring commitment to ethical and sustainable business operations.”