The Institute of Quarrying (IQ) will host a webinar on 20 December to provide a market-based view of the aggregates.
Andy Sales of BDS Marketing Research will host the session.
BDS Marketing Research is an independent consultancy focusing on the aggregates and associated heavy building materials markets in the UK.
The webinar is also expected to improve awareness of:
• Historical trends in the marketplace
• The current health of the industry
• The leading producers and how they have evolved
• Importance of downstream added value products
• Aggregate reserves
• Routes to market
• End-uses for aggregates, ready mixed concrete and asphalt
• Recycled and secondary aggregates
• Key industry issues including the planning process, Brexit, major infrastructure projects
• Market prospects
BDS is an independent consultancy which focuses on the aggregates and associated heavy building materials markets in the UK.
The consultancy publishes a suite of annual, bi-annual and periodic industry reports on products including aggregates, asphalt, ready mixed concrete, mortar, packed products, cement, building blocks, concrete block paving and other concrete products.
Also, BDS carries out bespoke research projects for individual clients on a confidential basis. It can include research to support acquisitions and mergers, market analysis of companies, products and prices, customer surveys, identifying opportunities for new plant and facilities and other topics.