LafargeHolcim’s senior leaders provided an update on its Strategy 2022 ‘Building for Growth’ at Capital Markets Day at Bardon Hill quarry in the UK.
According to Jan Jenisch, LafargeHolcim’s CEO: “Our performance in 2018 shows that execution of Strategy 2022 – “Building for Growth’ is at full speed. We have simplified the organization and are ahead of target with our SG&A savings program. With the recent divestment of our Indonesia operations we reached a major milestone in focusing our portfolio which allowed us to accelerate deleveraging. At the same time we aggressively move forward in Aggregates and Ready-Mix Concrete. These results are strong proof points for our Strategy 2022 and we will continue delivering across all value drivers.”
The 2018 full year targets are confirmed as follows:
- Net Sales growth of 4 to 6% on a like-for-like basis
- Recurring EBITDA growth of 3 to 5% on a like-for-like basis
In 2019, the solid global market demand is expected to continue. As part of its full year targets 2019 the company expects:
- Net Sales growth of 3 to 5% on a like-for-like basis, delivering target of Strategy 2022.
- Recurring EBITDA growth of minimum 5% on a like-for-like basis, delivering target of Strategy 2022.
- Accelerate deleveraging, achieve 2 times or less1 Net Debt to Recurring EBITDA ratio by end of 2019.