McCloskey International, Keene, Ontario, has a new line of compact impact crushers.
McCloskey’s I34 and I34R compact impact crushers have fast set-up time and with the ability to move around in tight spaces, suiting smaller scale construction projects where space is at a premium.
The compact transport dimensions, less than 8 feet wide, are designed to allow easy transport from site to site. The compact impactors are designed with new features as well as sharing those McCloskey has delivered across its entire crusher line, including:
- mobility while operating/crushing
- switch to recirculating in a short period
- direct drive
- full color TEDD control panel screen
- integrated hydraulic folding conveyors 6. 4 blow bars and apron adjustment to suit either secondary or primary crushing
- high capacity 82.8 feet by 166.5 feet hydraulic drive feeder
- full electronic control clutch system
- full safety guarding for nip points
- ground level engine bay.
For maintenance ease, most components are identical between models to simplify spare parts.
The impact crushers are available for orders with dispatch available in spring 2018.