The World of Concrete Europe Exhibition & Forum is caling for speakers at its exhibition nand forum to be held 22-23 February 2017 at the Palais des Congrés in Paris, France.
The call for speakers is open to all professionals in the concrete sector, whether exhibitors or non-exhibitors with prospective speakers to make contributions under six themes:
- Concrete sector: circular economy and contribution to local development
- Low carbon construction and climate change prevention through concrete solution
- Innovation fostering performance with the concrete sector
- Concrete aspects and textures: how aesthetics can benefit a region’s wellbeing and planning
- Concrete maintenance and repair for ever-increasing durability
- Connected concretes