The global 3D printing polymer materials market size was valued at USD 425.1 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 641.7 million by 2027, registering a 7.12% CAGR during the forecast period, 2021-2027. The growing adoption of 3D printing technology by healthcare, automotive, and other industries is majorly driving the growth of the 3D printing polymer materials market. The 3D printing polymer materials used in additive manufacturing have been particularly witnessing solid traction as industries continue to embrace the technology for mass production of components.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/3d-printing-polymer-materials-market
Top Factors Influencing Growth of 3D Printing Polymer Materials Market Through 2025:
Rising demand for 3D printing polymer materials from aerospace & defense and automotive sectors for the production of complex parts is projected to propel the growth of the overall global market. Moreover, the rising demand and consumption from the education sector are further estimated to drive the market size over the forecast period. For instance, engineering students use technology for making prototypes of their creations and projects. In contrast, biology students facilitate comprehension of cross-sections of organs with the help of 3D printing technology mainly based on polymer materials.
Growing demand from the healthcare industry for manufacturing of a broad range of implantable medical devices, surgical equipment, and prosthetics fosters, among others.
High lead time has been a longstanding challenge restricting most manufacturers from completely switching to additive manufacturing from their conventional manufacturing process, thereby hampering the adoption of 3D printing in major end-use industries. However, the high material cost of 3D printing materials remains a major restraint for the widespread adoption of 3D printing polymer materials worldwide in the coming years.
Impact of COVID-19 on 3D Printing Polymer Materials Market:
The COVID-19 crisis has significantly affected the 3D printing polymer materials market, resulting in a measurable decrease in overall demand. The economic slowdown, disruptions in disposable income patterns, and lasting unemployment periods have resulted in a major downtrend in demand. The massive disruption in the global supply chain, in addition to nationwide lockdowns, further led to delays or non-arrival of raw materials, disrupted financial flows, and growing absenteeism among production line workers, which compelled aircraft and automobile manufacturers to operate at zero or partial capacities. This continues to be a challenge as the pandemic situation has not yet subsided all over the globe. However, the viral breakdown also brought in a lucrative opportunity with it. Face masks that have been observing rocketing sales since the pandemic has been declared have given rise to a new, 100% profitable business sector based on additive manufacturing, thus highlighting a massive opportunity for select 3D printing polymer materials globally market.
Make an Enquire before Purchase @: https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/3d-printing-polymer-materials-market?opt=2950
Scope of the Report
The global 3D printing polymer materials market has been segmented into types, applications, and regions.
Based on the type, the 3D printing polymer materials market has been segmented into–
Based on the application, the 3D printing polymer materials market has been segmented into –
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Goods
Request for Complete TOC and Figures & Graphs @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/3d-printing-polymer-materials-market
3D Printing Polymer Materials Market: Regional Outlook
The 3D printing polymer materials market has been segmented into the Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, and Africa. In 2020, North America dominated the market for 3D printing polymer materials. It was expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period because of the high demand for metal-based materials from the aerospace & defense, and automotive industries. Moreover, escalating adoption of 3D printed medical and dental implants is further supporting the market’s growth.
Key Global 3D Printing Polymer Materials Market Competitors Includes –
The market has been witnessing new investments from the leading 3D printing manufacturers to meet the demand for complex product manufacturing.
- 3D Systems
- Envision Tec
- Taulman 3D
- Bucktown Polymers
- In November 2018, Royal DSM N.V. introduced high-performing 3d printing materials, Somos PerFORM Reflect and Arnitel ID2060 HT for additive manufacturing.
- In April 2018, Stratasys, Ltd. Revealed the next-generation PolyJet 3D Printers for the applications of rapid prototyping in various end-use industries worldwide. This new product release was focused on enabling Stratasys to create a platform for new polymer materials for the application in PolyJet printers for various prototyping applications.
- In April 2018, 3D Systems Corporation introduced 30 new materials for Figure 4 printers. These advanced materials include Figure 4 RGD-GRY 15, Figure 4 RGD-GRY 10, Figure 4 JCST-GRN, and Figure 4 ELAST-BLK. They are widely used in durable goods and automotive applications, along with the formation of casting jewelry patterns.
The key players in the 3D printing polymer materials market are focusing on conventional growth strategies such as expansion, acquisitions, joint ventures, launching new product lines, and adopting advanced printing technology to enhance their market share. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the segmental/regional outlook with the market players’ presence in the respective segment and region/country.
Request For Report Description @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/3d-printing-polymer-materials-market
3D Printing Polymer Materials Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On:
- Market Segmentation & Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces & Value Chain Analysis
- Developed & Emerging Economies Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, & Trends
- Conclusion & Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
3D Printing Polymer Materials Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA
3D Printing Polymer Materials Market: Target Audience
- 3D printing polymer materials manufacturers, distributors, and vendors
- 3D printing materials manufacturers
- 3D printing product manufacturers
- End-use industry companies
- Research labs – Universities and private institutions
- Trade publications and magazines
- Government authorities, associations, and organizations
Market Statsville Group (MSG) partners with companies and society to confront their essential risks and challenges to capture the enormous opportunities for them. MSG initiated its work in 2017, and since then, the brand is moving to become a pioneer in business advisory and market research services.
We the leading market research and strategy builder with the depth and breadth of solutions that perfectly suit your every need. MSG provides solutions in a wide range of industry verticals in market sizing, analysis, and incisive business insights. MSG experienced research analysts are proficient at digging deep and providing various customizable data that help you make decisions with clarity, confidence, and impact.
Contact US: Market Statsville Group
416, East standsberry street,
Perkins, Oklahoma 74059, US
USA: +1-580-205-2707 | India: +91-702-496-8807