According to a recent research study “Alternative Protein Market by Type (Plant Based and Insect Based), by Application (Weight Management, Sports Management, Health Nutrition and Positive Nutrition) – Opportunity and Forecast to 2026” published by Data Library Research, the Alternative Protein Market Studies many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Alternative Protein Market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
Get a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.datalibraryresearch.com/sample-request/alternative-protein-market-2230
The Major Players Covered in Alternative Protein Market
- Archer Daniels Midland
- Cargill Incorporated
- CHS Inc.
- I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Kerry Group
- Nisshin Oillio Group, Ltd.
- Roquette Frères
- Ruchi Soya Industries
- Tyson Foods and Nestle
Alternative proteins are extracted from various sources which include agriculture crops like pea or canola, rapeseed, aquatic biomass like duck-weed, algae, and insects or by biotechnology. Soy protein is the most leading form of alternative proteins that is consumed worldwide. Such proteins need less natural inputs to produce and accountable for making lean body tissue stronger.
According to Food and Agriculture Organization, demand for meat products is expected to rise by around 58 per cent between 1995 and 2020 globally and there will be rise in consumption of meat from around 233 million in 2000 to around 300 million by 2020. Also, the demand for poultry meat is expected to rise by up to approximately 85%, pig meat by 45% and beef by 80% by 2020 worldwide. Hence the need for alternative options for protein will also increase with the rising demand and consumption in the market.
According to World Health Organization, obesity increased tripled since 1975. In 2016, approximately 1.9 billion adults, 18 years and older were overweight. Out of which, around 650 million were suffering from obesity. It is recognised that meat protein is the major reason for the increasing obesity problems hence the demand is shifting towards the plant-based protein or alternative protein options.
- To study and analyze the global Alternative Protein Market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2026.
- To understand the structure of Alternative Protein Market by identifying its various sub segments.
- Focuses on the key global Alternative Protein players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Alternative Protein with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Alternative Protein submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Browse Complete Report @ https://www.datalibraryresearch.com/reports/alternative-protein-market-2230