The global artificial tears market size is expected to reach USD 4.30 billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period. The growing incidence of ocular diseases can be a vital factor amplifying the growth of the global market, states Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled “Artificial Tears Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Polyethylene Glycols (PEG) and Polypropylene Glycols (PPG), Cellulose, and Others), By Delivery (Eye Drops, and Ointments), By Application (Dry Eye Syndrome, Allergies & Infections, and Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Drug Stores & Retail Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies), and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028.” The market size stood at USD 2.64 billion in 2020.
Request for Free Sample Report PDF @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/artificial-tears-market-103486
The Report Lists the Main Companies in the Artificial Tears Market:
- Allergan (AbbVie Inc.) (Dublin, Ireland)
- Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Osaka, Japan)
- Bausch & Lomb (Laval, Canada)
- Alcon (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Novartis AG (Basel, Switzerland)
- Akorn Inc. (Lake Forest, U.S.)
- Eyevance Pharmaceuticals LLC (Forth Worth, U.S.)
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Mumbai, India)
- Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, U.S.)
- Bayer AG (Leverkusen, Germany)
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Other Players
October 2019: Allergan released a new product line called Refresh Relieva lubricant eye. The launch of the novel product will help the company retain its position in the eye drop industry.
List of Key Players Covered in this Market Report:
- MD (CA, USA)
- PENTAX Medical (Tokyo, Japan)
- Richard Wolf GmbH. (Illinois, United States)
- Stryker (Michigan, United States)
- Elmed Electronics & Medical Industry & Trade Inc. (Ankara, Turkey)
- KARL STORZ (Tuttlingen, Germany)
- Olympus Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
Continued. . .
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. We aim to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245