Aviation Asset Management Market is projected to be valued at USD 257.62 Billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 4.61% from 2019 to 2025.
The increase in air passenger traffic has significantly contributed to the growth of the global aviation asset management market. Furthermore, the development of new aircraft models is expected to drive market growth. There has also been a rise in the availability of retrofit and aftermarket parts for aircraft, which is further expected to have a positive impact on market growth.
However, stringent industry regulations and limitations of supplier production capacity are expected to restrict market growth.
Retrofitting and aftermarket expected to provide significant opportunities to asset management companies
Growth Opportunities in the Market
- Regulatory certification segment to be the fastest-growing: The regulatory certification segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. Stringent regulations in the aviation sector have led to the need for regulatory certification by airlines.
- MRO services to remain a popular choice for airlines: The MRO services segment is expected to register the higher CAGR during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. Aging aircraft fleets are expected to drive the growth of the segment. Asset management companies are required to have updated MRO service histories of aircraft when leasing to airlines.
- AerData BV (US)
- Airbus SAS (Netherlands)
- Aercap Holdings NV (Netherlands)
- GE Capital Aviation Services (US)
- Charles Taylor Aviation (Asset Management) Ltd (UK)
- BBAM Aircraft Leasing & Management (US)
- Aviation Asset Management, Inc. (New Zealand)
- Skyworks Capital, LLC (US)
- GA Telesis, LLC (US)
- Acumen (India)