The global coronary guidewires market size is projected to reach USD 594.8 million by 2026. The increasing number of cardiovascular surgical procedures will create several opportunities for market growth. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Coronary Guidewires Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Material (Nitinol, Stainless Steel, and Others) By Coating (Coated and Non-Coated) By End User (Hospitals, Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories, and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was worth USD 383.3 million in 2018 and will exhibit a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period, 2019-2026.
Coronary Guidewires Market Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1. Number of Cataract Surgeries – for Key Countries/Region
4.2. Introduction of New Products / Approvals (by Major Players)
4.3. Key Industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships, 2018
4.4. Snapshot: Global Vision Care Market- 2018
4.5. Technological Advancements in Cataract Surgeries
- Global Coronary Guidewires Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product Type
5.2.1. Phacoemulsification Systems
5.2.2. Femtosecond Laser
5.2.3. Intraocular Lenses
5.2.4. Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Devices & Other Consumables
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End-user
5.3.2. Ophthalmic Clinics
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.4.1. North America
5.4.3. Asia Pacific
5.4.4. Latin America
5.4.5. Middle East & Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Comprehensive analysis of the Aesthetic Implants Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.