E-Scooter Market – by product type (Scooter and Motorcycle), by Battery (Sealed Lead Acid, Li-ion, and Ni-MH), by Voltage (36 V, 48 V, and 60 V) and by Region – Global Industry Sizing, Growth, Trend, Opportunity, and Forecast (2021–2027)
The e-scooter market report covers a thorough analysis of the market dynamics, business models, segmental/regional analysis, and respective market shares and strategies adopted by the key market players operating globally. It entails an in-depth analysis of the factors influencing the global market and market statistics indicating region-wise and segment-wise market share/growth analysis. The report’s study will outlook one of the most exhaustive analyses of the market, capturing all the aspects of the e-scooter industry.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/e-scooter-market
E-Scooter Industry Outlook
The e-scooter market size will reach more than 700 thousand units by 2027 and is expected to register a 17.3% CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2025. E-scooters are anticipated to positively influence energy security and air quality, which is one of the important factors for the growth of the e-scooter market over the forecast period. Increasing concerns over carbon and greenhouse gas emissions propel the demand for electric vehicles, which drives the adoption of electric scooters in the global market. Vendors are focusing on two critical factors to attract customers design/style and cost.
Factors Affecting the E-Scooter Industry over the Forecast Period:
- The advancement of next-generation smart electric scooters with big data and IoT technology is an important factor for the growth of the e-scooter market over the forecast period
- Li-ion and NiMH based scooters have high charging-discharging efficiency as well as easy to recycle some key benefits which will support the growth of the global e-scooter market
- The lower operating cost and high fuel efficiency of e-scooter as compared to the traditional scooter is one of the key factors for the growth of the e-scooter market
- The logistic and delivery sector creates significant growth opportunities in the global e-scooter market over the forecast period
- Solar-powered and automated charging stations are expected to support the growth of the e-scooter market
Make an Enquire before Purchase @: https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/e-scooter-market?opt=2950
Impact of COVID-19 on E-Scooter Market:
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has significantly impacted the global e-scooter industry. As the market witnessed a positive growth in the initial months of 2020 and later, there was a wide decrease in the sales and supply due to quarantines and factory closures in quarter 2 (Q2), resulting in insufficient parts supply that affects the global industry during a longer period.
E-Scooter Market: Scope of the Report
The report outlines the global e-scooter market study based only on product type, battery, and voltage.
Based on the product type, the e-scooter market has been segmented into –
Based on the battery, the e-scooter market has been segmented into –
- Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Based on the voltage, the e-scooter market has been segmented into –
- 36 V
- 48 V
- 60 V
E-Scooter Market: Regional Outlook
Based on the region, the global e-scooter market has been segmented into five geographical regions, namely, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. In 2020, Asia Pacific held the largest share in the global e-scooter market, Asia-Pacific and Europe. Moreover, Asia Pacific is expected to grow with a high CAGR over the forecast period due to increasing demand for electric vehicles and eco-friendly products across the region.
Request for Complete TOC and Figures & Graphs @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/e-scooter-market
Key Global E-Scooter Market Competitors Includes –
The global e-scooter market is fairly consolidated, with the presence of limited players across the globe. The key players operating in the global e-scooter market are –
- Mahindra GenZe
- BMW Motorrad International
- Vmoto Limited
- Terra Motors Corporation
- Gogoro Inc.
- Jiangsu Xinri Electric Vehicle Co. Ltd
- Ampere Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.
- Kumpan Electric
- Torrot Group
- Zhejiang Luyuan Electric Vehicle Co., Ltd.
- Ather Energy
The e-scooter market report provides a thorough analysis of macro-economic factors and every segment’s market attractiveness. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the segmental/regional outlook with the market player’s presence in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs from the primary interviews with industry experts.
E-Scooter Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On:
- Market Segmentation & Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces & Value Chain Analysis
- Developed & Emerging Economies Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, & Trends
- Conclusion & Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
Request For Report Description @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/e-scooter-market
E-Scooter Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA
E-Scooter Market: Target Audience
- Automotive electric manufacturers & component suppliers
- Electric vehicle manufacturers
- Electric motorcycle manufacturers
- Electric scooter manufacturers
- Automotive OEMs, Industry Associations, and other driver assistance manufacturers
Market Statsville Group (MSG) partners with companies and society to confront their essential risks and challenges to capture the enormous opportunities for them. MSG initiated its work in 2017, and since then, the brand is moving to become a pioneer in business advisory and market research services.
We the leading market research and strategy builder with the depth and breadth of solutions that perfectly suit your every need. MSG provides solutions in a wide range of industry verticals in market sizing, analysis, and incisive business insights. MSG experienced research analysts are proficient at digging deep and providing various customizable data that help you make decisions with clarity, confidence, and impact.
Contact US: Market Statsville Group
416, East standsberry street,
Perkins, Oklahoma 74059, US
USA: +1-580-205-2707 | India: +91-702-496-8807
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter