A new market study, titled “Electric Vehicle (EV) Test Equipment Market Forecast 2021-2028” has been featured on Fortune Business Insights™.
***Get Latest Updated Market Research Report with Free Sample Report
The global Electric Vehicle (EV) Test Equipment market size is expected to gain traction by reaching USD 150.13 million by 2028 while exhibiting an astonishing CAGR of 21.46% between 2021 and 2028. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights in its report, titled “Electric Vehicle (EV) Test Equipment Market, 2021-2028.” The report further mentions that the market stood at USD 33.78 million in 2020. The increasing consumer spending on electric vehicles, coupled with the growing demand for technologically advanced products, is likely to boost the demand for the product worldwide. For instance, in June 2021, Ambarella, Inc., a leading AI vision company, announced that its Ambarella CV2FS CVflow AI vision processor for the environmental perception module for all new electric vehicles has been adopted by Arrival, a global electric vehicle producing company. As per the company, the module will aid in enabling autonomous driving (AD) and ADAS features.
COVID-19 has resulted in several economies facing unprecedented loss. Owing to the lockdown announced by the government agencies globally, several manufacturing facilities have been at a standstill with limited operational activities. However, a collective effort from the government and the industries to bring the economy back is expected to boost the market growth during the forecast period.
Request for Free Sample Report PDF @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/electric-vehicle-ev-test-equipment-market-
Based on propulsion type, the market is bifurcated into BEV and PHEV. On the basis of vehicle type, the market is divided into passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Moreover, on the basis of application, the market is trifurcated into EV components & Drivetrain, EV Charging, and Powertrain. Lastly, based on region, the market is segregated into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World.
What does the Report Include?
The market report includes qualitative and quantitative analysis of several factors, such as the key drivers and restraints that will impact growth. Additionally, the report provides insights into the regional analysis that covers different regions, contributing to the growth of the market. It includes the competitive landscape that involves the leading companies and the adoption of strategies to announce partnerships, introduce new products, and collaborate that will further contribute to the growth of the market between 2021 and 2028. Moreover, the research analyst has adopted several research methodologies to extract information about the current trends and industry developments that will drive the global commercial drone market growth during the forecast period.
Increasing Spending on Purchase of Electric Vehicles to Augment Growth
According to the International Energy Agency (IEA), consumers in 2020 spent around USD 120 billion on electric vehicle purchases, a significant 50% surge compared to 2019. Factors such as increasing consumer spending and the growing awareness regarding harmful effects of pollution due to the rising carbon emissions worldwide are projected to surge the demand for electric vehicles. Moreover, the growing demand for EVs has propelled the manufacturers to develop and deploy advanced versions that lead to zero-emission levels. Therefore, these initiatives are expected to contribute to the global Electric Vehicle (EV) Test Equipment market growth during the forecast period.
Further Report Findings:
- Asia-Pacific is expected to hold the largest global Electric Vehicle (EV) Test Equipment market share during the foreseeable future. The region stood at USD 13.29 million in 2020. The regional growth is attributable to the favorable government initiatives to promote the sales of electric vehicles in countries such as India and China.
- On the other hand, Europe is expected to hold the second position in the market during the forecast period. This is owing to the increasing focus on electrification programs across the automotive sector that will boost the adoption of advanced electric vehicle test equipment in the region between 2021 and 2028.
- Based on type, the BEV segment held a market share of about 75.48% in 2020 and is anticipated to experience colossal growth in the forthcoming years. This is owing to the increasing consumer preference for a battery electric vehicle that will surge the demand for advanced Electric Vehicle (EV) Test Equipment globally.
Major Companies Invest in R&D Activities to Strengthen Their Market Positions
The market is fragmented by major companies that are focusing on maintaining their presence. They are doing so by proactively investing in R&D activities to develop advanced commercial drones to cater to the growing demand from several industrial sectors. Additionally, other key players are adopting organic and inorganic strategies to maintain a stronghold that will contribute to the growth of the market during the forecast period.
- May 2021 – A well-known Taiwanese manufacturer of power supply for electric vehicles (EV) adopted Chroma 8620 testbeds. The move is to improve their ISO standard process and conduct power-level HIL testing on the DC-DC converters.
List of the Companies Profiled in the Global Market:
- Horiba (Kyoto, Japan)
- Chroma ATE (Taoyuan City, Taiwan)
- TUV Rheinland (Cologne, Germany)
- ABB (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Schneider Electric (Rueil-Malmaison, France)
- Teamtechnik (Freiberg, Germany)
- AVL (Graz, Austria)
- ZF (Friedrichshafen, Germany)
- Arbin Instruments (Texas, USA)
NOTE: Our team is studying Covid19 and its impact on various industry verticals and wherever required we will be considering covid19 footprints for a better analysis of markets and industries. Cordially get in touch for more details.
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. We aim to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245