The Europediet pills market size was USD 237.1 million in 2020. The market is projected to grow from USD 297.1 million in 2021 to USD 1,411.1 million in 2028 at a CAGR of 24.9% in the 2021-2028 period. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights™ in its report titled, “Europe Diet Pills Market, 2021-2028.”
The Europe diet pills market report delivers a rounded assessment of the overview and the fragments of the market. A wide-ranging study of the existing trends and forthcoming opportunities in the market is offered in the report. It correspondingly delivers extensive analysis of the regional insights and how these aspects shape the market in Europe. The impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic are added for an extended understanding of the conceivable risks in the market. The proficient approaches of the best players and their methods to navigate the growth of the market for these pills are revealed in the following report.
On the basis of product type, the market is segregated into prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) segments. In terms of the product type segment, the prescription segment was responsible for the maximum market share in 2020, which is credited to the sturdy sales of prescription diet pills such as Saxenda (liraglutide).
By application, the global market is divided into appetite suppression, fat blocking, and others. On the basis of distribution channels, the market is further classified into hospital pharmacies, drug stores & retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies. Based on country/sub-region, the European market is separated into Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Denmark, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Russia, and the rest of Europe.
Ask for Customization @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/europe-diet-pills-market-105733
List of Key Players Covered in this Market Report
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Basel, Switzerland)
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Petah Tikva, Israel)
- GlaxoSmithKline plc (London, U.K.)
- Novo Nordisk A/S (Bagsværd, Denmark)
- Sandoz International GmbH (Novartis AG) (Holzkirchen, Germany)
- VIVUS Inc. (Campbell, U.S.)
- Currax Pharmaceuticals LLC (Morristown, U.S.)
Table Of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Market Trends
- Key Insights
- New Product Launches
- Key Industry Developments
- Impact of COVID-19 on U.K. Diet Pills Market
- Overview: Biggest Brands & Companies in the U.K. Diet Pills Market
- Insights: Growth of Online Channels in the U.K. Diet Pills Market
- Overview: Advertising Trends in the U.K. Diet Pills Market, By Key Countries
- Analysis on Drug Classes
- Overview of Saxenda Sales Funding: Private vs. Public
- Europe Diet Pills Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product Type
- Over-the-Counter (OTC)
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Appetite Suppression
- Fat Blocking
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Drug Stores & Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country/Sub-Region
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
TOC Continued. . .
NOTE: Our team is studying Covid19 and its impact on various industry verticals and wherever required we will be considering covid19 footprints for a better analysis of markets and industries. Cordially get in touch for more details.
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. We aim to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245