Increasing prevalence of urinary incontinence is a key factor driving the global foley catheters market size, says Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Foley Catheters Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Two-way Foley Catheter, Three-way Foley Catheter, Others), By Material (Latex, Silicone), By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Long-term Care Centers, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The growing cases of kidney stones is expected to contribute positively to the global foley catheters market revenue. According to the report, increasing cases of benign prostate hyperplasia, kidney stones, urethra blockages, and other urinary disorders due to an unhealthy diet, sedentary lifestyle is expected to propel growth of the global foley catheters market. In addition, the increasing incidence of urinary incontinence and retention of urine causing urinary hesitancy and nerve-related bladder dysfunction will further boost the foley catheters market revenue.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Foley Catheter Market.
Foley Catheters Market Segmentation:
- Two-way Foley Catheter
- Three-way Foley Catheter
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Long-term Care Centers
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Foley Catheters Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.