The global “next-generation sequencing market” is forecast to exhibit a remarkable CAGR as the next-generation sequencing platform allows effective sequencing of millions of DNA molecules. Fortune Business Insights in a new report, titled “Next-Generation Sequencing: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026” offers a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape and market dynamics. The demand for cost-effective, accurate, and fast DNA sequencing technologies is increasing and this is further giving rise to the dominance of next-generation sequencing platforms.
The report covers:
- Global Next-generation Sequencing Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Next-generation Sequencing Market.
Detailed Table of Content:
o Research Scope
o Market Segmentation
o Research Methodology
o Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
o Market Drivers
o Market Restraints
o Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
o Overview of Next-Generation Sequencing Diagnostics Test
o Regulatory Scenario – For Key Countries
o New Product Launch
o Startups with their Funding Overview
o Key industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Global Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
o Key Findings / Summary
o Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
- Instruments & Software
o Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
o Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Research Institutes
- Healthcare Facilities & Diagnostic Centers
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnological Companies
- Contract Research Organization (CROs)
o Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa