Market Research Future published a raw research report on the global Refrigerated Truck Market that contains the information from 2020–2026. The global Refrigerated Truck market size is anticipated to register a CAGR of ~5.1% between 2020 and 2026 and reach an approximate value of USD 10.5 billion in 2026.
The global Refrigerated Truck market size is anticipated to register a CAGR of ~5.1% between 2020 and 2026 and reach an approximate value of USD 10.5 billion in 2026.
In 2019, the Medium Commercial Vehicle segment helda significant market share: MRFR
The global Refrigerated Truck market has been segmented based on Type, Tonnage Capacity, application, and region. Based on type, the global market is divided into light commercial vehicle, medium commercial vehicle, and heavy commercial vehicle. The medium commercial vehicle type segment is anticipated to hold a significant market share.
Based on Tonnage Capacity, the global Refrigerated Truck market is segmented into Less than 10 Tons, 10–20 Tons, more than 20 Tons. The10–20tons segment accounted for a significantly large share in the global market owing to the growing food industry in developing countries.
Based on application, the global Refrigerated Truck market is segmented into Food and Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, and Others. The food and beverages segment accounted for a significantly large share in the global market owing to the rise in demand for refrigerated products.
Based on region, the refrigerated truck market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America. Asia-Pacific dominated the refrigerated truck market in 2019. The consistently developing meat and seafood industry hassupported product growth in the region.
Ask for your specific company profile and country-level customization on reports.
Key industry participants in the Refrigerated Truck industry include Kögel Trailer GmbH & Co.KG (Germany), HYUNDAI Translead, Inc. (US), Wabash National (US), Fahrzeugwerk Bernard Krone Gmbh& Co. Kg (Germany), GRW Tankers and Trailers (US), Schmitz Cargobull AG (Germany), Great Dane LLC (US), Chereau (France), Lamberet SAS (France), and China International Marine Containers (Group) Ltd. (China).
- In March 2021, Carrier Transicold entered into a new strategic partnership with Portuguese technology company AddVolt to accelerate and advance its electrification capabilities. The agreement enables Carrier to broadly utilize AddVolt’s proven, engine-agnostic technology to develop innovative sustainable transport refrigeration solutions for customers in Europe.
- In January 2021, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV), in collaboration with
Motherson Group, unveiled the BharatBenz ‘BSafeExpress’, a specialised refrigerated truck,
designed for the safe transportation of COVID-19 vaccines.
Browse Related Reports:
- Medical Device Packaging Market Information by Material, by Product, and Region – Forecast to 2027
- Medical Packaging Market Information: By Material, Type, Application, End User – Global Forecast till 2027
- Metal Cans Market Report Information by Material, by Type, by Application and By Region – Global Forecast till 2027.
- Metal Packaging Market Research Report: Information by Material, Type, Application, Region – Forecast till 2027
- Mineral Wool Board Insulation Market Research Report: by Type,Function, by Application, andby Region– Forecast till 2026
- Modified Atmospheric Packaging Market: By Materials, Gases, Application And Region – 2027
- Molded Fiber Packaging Market: Information by Type, Source, Product, End-Use and Region – Forecast to 2027
- Multi-Med Adherence Packaging Market: Information by Material, by Product, by End User and by Region – Forecast till 2027
- North America Pet Food Packaging Market by Packaging Material, Product, Food Type, Animal Type, and Region – Forecast To 2027
- Packaging Foams Market Information Report by Structure, by Material, by Service and by Region – Global Forecast to 2027
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future®
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071(US)
+44 2035 002 764(UK)
Please login first to submit.