Global Semiconductor in Military and Aerospace Market.
Global Semiconductor in Military and Aerospace Market is projected to be valued at USD 10,020 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 5.21% from 2019 to 2030.
The rising military expenditure owing to rising terrorism has significantly contributed to the expansion of the semiconductor in the military and aerospace market. High competition owing to the presence of several players in the market has led semiconductor technology providers to focus on innovation. Furthermore, the rising aircraft up-gradation and modernization programs are also expected to drive the growth of the market.
However, the high cost of development and stringent aviation regulations might hamper the growth of the market.
The growing use of gallium nitride (GaN) semiconductors is expected to drive the global semiconductor in the military and aerospace market.
Growth Opportunities in the Market
- Logic & Discrete Power Devices segment to register the highest growth rate: The logic & discrete power devices segment is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period of 2019 to 2030. logic & discrete power devices offer benefits such as design simplicity, reduced noise, and the fast-transient response thus driving the growth of the segment.
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT) segment is expected to be the fastest-growing: The SMT segment is expected to register the higher CAGR during the forecast period of 2019 to 2030. SMT technology offers numerous benefits such as low material cost, high signal transmission rate, and low production cost.
- Plastics segment expected to register the higher CAGR: The plastics segment is expected to exhibit a higher growth rate during the forecast period. The growing demand for lightweight aircraft is expected to drive the growth of the segment during the review period.
- An aerospace segment to register the higher growth rate: The aerospace segment is expected to exhibit a higher CAGR during the forecast period of 2019 to 2030. Rising investment in space technology by countries such as the US, China, Russia, India, and others is expected to drive the growth of the segment.
- Ruggedized communications segment dominated the market in 2018: Increasing the need for modernizing and replacing aging communication equipment is expected to drive the growth of the segment.
- BAE Systems (UK)
- Airbus SAS (France)
- General Dynamics Corporation (US)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation (US)
- Northrop Grumman Corporation (US)
- Raytheon Company (US)
- Infineon Technologies AG (Germany)
- Intel Corporation (US)
- Texas Instruments Incorporated (US)
- Microchip Technology Inc. (US)
Other Prominent Players
- Digitron Semiconductors (US)
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (US)
- Semtech Corporation (US)
- Mouser Electronics, Inc. (US)
- NEC Corporation (Japan)
- Teledyne Technologies Inc. (US)
- ON Semiconductor (US)
- Aerospace Semiconductor, Inc. (US)
- Linear Systems (US)
- Honeywell International Inc. (US)
- STMicroelectronics (Switzerland)
- KCB Solutions (US)
- XTREME Semiconductor (US)
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES (US)
Global Semiconductor in Military and Aerospace Market Research Report: Information By Component (Sensors & Actuators, Optical, Memory, Microcontroller, Analog ICs, Logic & Discrete Power Devices, and others), Technology (Surface Mount Technology (SMT) and Through-Hole Technology (THT)), Packaging Type (Plastics and Ceramic), End-Use (Aerospace [Power Payload, Power Management, RF Systems, Avionics, Aircraft, and others] and Defense [Communication & Navigation Systems, Integrated Vehicle Systems, High Precision Systems, Military Vehicles, and others), Application (Ruggedized Communications, Imaging and Radar, Smart Munitions, Space and others) – Forecast till 2030 @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/semiconductor-in-military-aerospace-market-8797