The global UV lithography market is expected to depict a significant market growth during the forecast period. Photolithography is an optical medium used to transfer patterns onto a substrate. The patterns are first transferred to an imagable photoresist layer. The photoresist is a liquid film that can be spread out on a substrate and developed into a selectively placed layer for subsequent processing. Photolithography can etch a pattern into an integrated circuit using just a single beam of ultraviolet light. The process does not require any additional material for etching; thus, it becomes a highly efficient and cost-effective solution for producing extremely small incisions in a substrate. Photolithography is also used to control the exact size and shape of the entire substrate. Increasing miniaturization of electronic devices has attributed to the growth of the global UV lithography market. However, the complex manufacturing process of semiconductor devices might act as a restraining factor to the growth of the global UV lithography market.
The Global UV lithography market has been segmented on the basis of process, application, and region.
The key players in the UV lithography market are identified across all the major regions based on their countries of origin, presence across different regions, recent key developments, product diversification, and industry expertise. Some of them are Samsung Electronics (South Korea), Carl Zeiss AG (Germany), ASML Holding NV (Netherlands), Applied Materials, Inc. (US), Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (Taiwan), Shanghai Micro Electronics Equipment (Group) Co., Ltd. (SMEE) (China), EV Group (EVG) (Austria), Veeco Instruments Inc. (US), SÜSS MICROTEC SE (Germany), NuFlare Technology Inc. (Japan), Tokyo Electron Limited (Japan), Vistec Electron Beam GmbH (Germany), JEOL Ltd (Japan), Rudolph Technologies, Inc. (US), and NIL TECHNOLOGY (Denmark). The companies are focused on innovating in their existing product portfolio as well as innovate new products by investing in research and development to analyze the changing market trends.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/photolithography-market-8463
The market for photolithography is estimated to register significant growth during the forecast period from 2019 to 2025. The geographic analysis of UV lithography market has been conducted for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and Central & South America. According to MRFR analysis, Asia-Pacific dominated the global UV lithography market in 2018 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. The presence of several wafer fabrication facilities and semiconductor equipment manufacturers such as Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited, Shanghai Micro Electronics Equipment (Group) Co., Ltd, and Tokyo Electron Limited has contributed to the growth of UV lithography market in Asia-Pacific. Moreover, the adoption of miniaturization techniques for the development of portable electronic devices is also estimated to fuel the growth of the market in Asia-Pacific. On the other hand, the market in North America is expected to register the fastest growth during the forecast period 2019–2025. The demand for developing advanced and highly powerful microprocessors has encouraged US-based manufacturers to adopt EUV lithography process. This, in turn, is expected to create opportunities for vendors in the UV lithography market in North America in the near future.
- Raw Material and Manufacturing Equipment Suppliers
- Middleware and Firmware Providers
- Research Organizations and Consultancies
- Government and Regulating Authorities
- Semiconductor Device Manufacturer
- Organizations, Forums and Alliance
- System Integrators
- Analysts, Technology Experts, and Strategic Business Planners
- End Users
- In August 2019, EV Group (EVG) partnered with SCHOTT to demonstrate the readiness of 300mm (12 inch) nanoimprint lithography (NIL) for high-volume patterning of high-refractive-index (HRI) glass wafers used in the manufacturing of waveguides/light guides for next-generation augmented/mixed reality (AR/MR) headsets. The partnership will combine EVG’s proprietary SmartNIL process and SCHOTT RealView high-refractive-index glass wafers, and the manufacturing will be carried out within EVG’s NILPhotonics Competence Center at the company’s headquarters in Austria.
- In February 2019, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC) ordered 18 EUV lithography machines from ASML to accelerate its production of the 7nm process node.
- In October 2018, Samsung Electronics commenced wafer production of its 7nm LPP (low power plus) node, 7LPP, using extreme ultraviolet (EUV) lithography technology. The commercialization of the 7LPP process node has encouraged customers to develop a complete set of products that would support applications in 5G, Artificial Intelligence (AI), enterprise and hyperscale datacenter, the Internet of Things (IoT), automotive, and networking.
- In June 2016, ASML Holding NV acquired Hermes Microvision, Inc. (HMI), one of the suppliers of pattern verification systems used for advanced semiconductor devices. through this acquisition, HMI enhanced ASML’s holistic lithographic portfolio of lithography exposure systems, computational lithography, and metrology.
Free Report Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8463