Video Conferencing Software enables hosting live video conferences between two or more participants located in different locations with the help of computer networks that transmit data (in the form of audio, video, or text).This software allows several organizations to operate efficiently by enabling people to work from home. Currently, video conferencing software is being used by businesses of all sizes to remain connected with their global partners and employees. This software also helped increase productivity as well as reduce operational costs.
360Quadrantshas released a quadrant on Best Video Conferencing Software to help businesses make quicker and more informed decisions for their business. Ranking Quadrants are generated post-analysis of companies (product portfolios and business strategies) and will be updated every three months based on market and regional analyses and developments in the best video conferencing software industry. 360Quadrants conducts an in-depth SWOT analysis which helps service providers in learning about new opportunities and areas where they lag behind their peers. It also helps clients in choosing the most appropriate vendor for their requirements.
CATEGORIZATION OF VIDEO CONFERENCING SOFTWARE PROVIDERS
Company evaluation was conducted for 30+ companies offering best video conferencing software services were evaluated, of which, 20 companies were shortlisted and categorized on a quadrant under Visionary Leaders, Innovators, Dynamic Differentiators, and Emerging Leaders.
Zoom, Skype, Cisco, Microsoft, BlueJeans, TeamViewer, GoToMeeting, join.me, Adobe Connect, UberConference, Whereby, and Lifesize have been identified as Visionary Leaders, as they have established product portfolios and a robust market presence & business strategy. These vendors lead the Video Conferencing Software market by offering highly customized and easily deployable software for their commercial clients, combined with their robust business strategies to achieve sustained growth.
Amazon Chime, Bitrix24, Vidyo, and Fuze have been identified as Innovators, as these companies have innovative portfolios of the best Video Conferencing Software and the potential to build strong business strategies for growth in order to be at par with the market leaders. These vendors have been providing the best Video Conferencing Software offerings as per customer demands.
Oovoo and Rocket.chat have been identified as Emerging Players in the best Video Conferencing Software market. These companies specialize in offering highly niche and personalized solutions & services to their clients and have also focused on making acquisitions and improving their sales abilities in numerous regions with an aim to offer their integrated services to a wider range of clients.
Spike and Gruveo have been recognized as Dynamic Differentiators, as they have strong portfolios of the best Video Conferencing Software solutions & services and also have a widespread network of channel partners and resellers to upsurge the deployment of their services across various vertical markets.
The 360Quadrants platform provides the most granular Video Conferencing Software comparisons between vendors.
360Quadrants conducts an in-depth SWOT analysis and accurately analyzes the companies considered for evaluation. This helps service providers learn about new opportunities and areas where they lag behind their peers. It also helps clients choose the most appropriate vendors for their requirements.
360Quadrants Company Evaluation Methodology
Top companies in the Video Conferencing Software market will be rated using the following methodology:
- A highly experienced team of researchers and senior analysts conducts extensive research to generate a list of vendors (competitors).
- A patent-pending algorithm is used to collect inputs from key stakeholders—industry experts, buyers, vendors, and 360Quadrants analysts—based on criteria for Product Maturity and Company Maturity.
- Criteria under Product Maturity include breadth and depth of product/service offering, product features and functionalities, product differentiation, and their impact on customer value.
- Criteria under Company Maturity include geographical footprint, partner ecosystem, financial stability, and client coverage, or sector footprint.
- Approximately 20+ in-depth parameters will be considered for research for the Video Conferencing Software These parameters will be updated every six months to ensure the latest developments are taken into consideration.
- A weight is assigned to each stakeholder based on information gathered pertaining to the above criteria as well as inputs from stakeholders. These inputs follow the order of priority given below:
- Industry Experts
- 360Quadrants Analysts
- Vendors (Competitors)
- The inputs are analyzed, and a final rating is assigned to each vendor (competitor).
- After the finalization of ratings, each vendor is placed in the most relevant quadrant based on itsscore.
360Quadrants is the largest marketplace looking to disrupt USD3.7 trillion of technology spends and is the only rating platform for vendors in the technology space. The platform provides users access to unbiased information that helps them make qualified business decisions. The platform facilitates deeper insight using direct engagement with 650+ industry experts and analysts and allows buyers to discuss their requirements with 7500 vendors. Companies get to win ideal new customers, customize their quadrants, decide key parameters, and position themselves strategically in a niche space, to be consumed by giants and startups alike. Experts get to grow their brand and increase their thought leadership. The platform targets the building of a social network that links industry experts with companies worldwide.
Mr. Agney Sugla
630 Dundee Road, Suite 430
Northbrook, IL 60062